Horizons has become one of the most desirable communities in Marquette County Michigan! Drive through the neighborhood and you will see that only a few homesites are left in this already built out neighborhood. Our homesites provide a different feel for each individual buyers preference! Contact us to walk the last lots available and more information today!
Horizons offers the selective homebuyer a unique and beautiful setting to call home. The neighborhood has been strategically designed so many homes are overlooking the natural areas as others have the spectacular views of Marquette. Horizons neighborhood has connecting trail systems that lead into surrounding neighborhoods within Harlow Farms, the conservation park areas, and the beautiful Community Center. Features Include: Wooded homesites, walk-out basements, ground-level homes, acres of shared conservation park areas with beautiful nature trails, and Playground, Home Owners Association, and City Convenience in a country setting.
- Community Center for parties and gatherings
- Hike and bike trails in Harlow Farms
- Connector trails to the main trail networks;
- Iron Ore Heritage Trail, and South Trail Network
- City water, sewer, natural gas
- City owned, plowed, and maintained streets
- All underground utilities